We are open 24/7 and serving our clients during COVID-19
CareNetLA is committed to providing all our of clients with Personal Protective Equipment including gloves and masks during this health crisis. We also are mandating everyone adheres to strict infection prevention policies, which starts with thorough and frequent hand washing.
How to Get Started
- Contact us at (310) 393-1282 or at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your questions and advise you on the next steps
- Schedule a free, no-commitment assessment so that we can fully understand your needs.
- In the assessment, we will focus our attention on understanding your needs and wishes. From here, we will create a tailored plan of care and match a caregiver with your specific needs.
- Once we have a thorough picture of your needs, we can send you a caregiver immediately or on a schedule that suits you.
Home Health Care in Los Angeles, CA
Home Care Services
Personalized Care Plan
Designing your Personalized Care Plan is essential to provide you with excellent home care, tailored to your needs. We know every client has their own unique story and situation. Therefore, our process always starts with an assessment at your home. The assessment will cover a range of topics from your medical needs, your desired schedule, and your personal preferences such as foods you enjoy and the type of caregiver personality that would be a good fit for you. We also want you to feel free to ask us any questions you may have. After doing a thorough Assessment, we will tailor your Peronalized Care Plan to your needs and wishes.
This Assessment is free of charge. It gives you an opportunity to see if CareNetLA is the right fit for you and it gives us an opportunity to understand your needs.
Call us to schedule your free Assessment today.
We provide Experienced Caregivers who can work flexible schedules tailored to meet your needs. The caregivers can start any time of day or night and work on any day of the week that you need. The activities that the caregivers can assist with are:
Affordable High Quality Care
CareNetLA’s guiding philosophy is Affordable High Quality Care. In our 17 years of experience, we have found our clients usually want two things:
Compassionate, Reliable Care
In order to provide this High Quality Care, the key is hiring Excellent Caregivers and Retaining Them. In addition, CareNetLA provides our clients with exemplary customer service to resolve any issue. We often say we need to Earn Our Client’s Trust Everyday
Affordable Prices That Fits Within Your Budget.
We often call around to other agencies to get a sense of what they charge for similar home care services. We consistently find that we can provide services for at least 10% less the others. If you need around the clock, 24 Hour Care, we can often save our clients around 40%.
24 Hour Care – You Have Options!
If you need around the clock care (24 hours per day), there are multiple options to consider. The first option listed below (Two 12 Hour Shifts) is the most common approach in the industry, and often the approach most agencies will recommend (but it is the most expensive as well). It can be a great solution for you, but we think you should be fully informed about all options to select the best care for your family. We can offer you three different 24 Hour Care Plans:
Two 12 Hour Shifts Per Day – You will have 2 caregivers per day, one at night and one during the day. This means that you will have 4 caregivers total during the week.
- Pros: Highest Quality of Care. You will have a caregiver attentively focused on your needs 24/7. There is no sleeping allowed, so a caregiver will always be alert and ready to help.
- Cons: Highest Cost. This plan has the most overtime pay to caregivers, and we need to charge more to you when we pay OT.
Three 8 Hour Shifts. Under this plan, you will have 3 caregivers per day each working an 8 hour shift.Again, there is no sleeping by any caregiver.
- Pros: You still receive attentive care around the clock at a slightly lower cost because the 8 hour shift has zero overtime expense.
- Cons: You will have more caregivers working for you and it may be harder to build a close personal relationship. There will be 3 caregivers each day and usually around 5 or 6 per week.
Live-In Care. With the Live-In plan, we will provide a caregiver who will spend a full 24 hour shift with you. The caregiver will need to sleep at night under this arrangement, and they will need a separate room in the house to stay in. We provide Live-In care with 2 caregivers per week. One will work 4 days in a row and then the other will work 3 days.
- Pros: High Continuity of Care at a Low Cost. Since there are only 2 caregivers involved, you will build a close relationship with each one. Additionally, the cost of this option is about 30-40% cheaper than the other two.
- Cons: The caregivers must sleep at night, so they are fresh to help you during the day. The caregivers are at your house and available in a case of emergency but cannot provide constant care at night.
Carenetla Provides Services To Clients In The Following Areas
Marina del Rey
Palos Verdes Estates
Playa del Rey
Rancho Palos Verdes
Rolling Hills Estates
West Los Angeles