With the Live-In plan, we will provide a caregiver who will spend a full 24 hour shift with you. The caregiver will need to sleep at night under this arrangement, and they will need a separate room in the house to stay in. We provide Live-In care with 2 caregivers per week. One will work 4 days in a row and then the other will work 3 days.
- Pros: High Continuity of Care at a Low Cost. Since there are only 2 caregivers involved, you will build a close relationship with each one. Additionally, the cost of this option is about 30-40% cheaper than the other two.
- Cons: The caregivers must sleep at night, so they are fresh to help you during the day. The caregivers are at your house and available in a case of emergency but cannot provide constant care at night.
Live-In Care Frequently Asked Questions
We have spent many years in the home healthcare business and we believe in educating our customers so that they can feel confident in their decision. Over the years we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to aid you in making the best decision for you and your loved one. Here they are:
Where do your caregivers come from?
Our caregivers come from a variety of backgrounds and skills. All CarenetLA Caregivers have:
- A minimum of one year’s experience (but many caregivers have several years’ experience)
- Successfully passed an initial screening and a background check before clients ever meet them
- Attended a company orientation meeting and ongoing optional training through our CarenetLA University, under the direction of our gerontology certified registered nurse.
How do I know that I will like my caregiver?
Due to our extensive evaluation process, we typically know which caregivers will suit your needs and your personality. However, the final choice is completely yours. You may interview several caregivers if you’d like. You are never “stuck” with anyone. If at any time you want to change your caregiver, we will do our best to accommodate you. You are the client and our job is to make you happy.
Why do I pay your company and not the caregiver directly?
By paying us, you ensure that your relationship with your caregiver will focus on providing you with the best help available, to suit your needs. Besides finding the best caregiver for you, we also screen and background check each caregiver before they are sent to you, and pay for insurance and bonding that includes workers’ compensation and employee benefits. This ensures that our caregivers have stability, and can focus on providing caring and dependable service to our clients.
Contact CareNetLA Today!
Finding a high-quality home healthcare service for you or a loved one can be extremely difficult. Our staff at CareNetLA is here to make it a little easier on you. Contact us today to learn more about our live-in caregivers.