About Our Caregivers
CarenetLA cares about your care:
- All of our employees have a minimum of one year experience in caregiving.
- They all speak English, have a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance, and own and operate their own vehicles. CarenetLA supplements caregivers’ car insurance for our clients’ peace of mind.
- Each caregiver is background checked for a clean criminal, social security, and DMV record.
- Our care coordinators maintain close communication with the family, the client, and the caregivers themselves.
- Our care managers make occasional visits to existing clients’ homes to ensure clients’ well-being.
- CarenetLA caregivers are actual employees.
- For your protection, we insure all CarenetLA caregivers with California Worker’s Compensation, professional liability insurance and all are bonded (honesty insurance).
- We have NO INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, which relieves you, the client, from any responsibility of payroll taxes, social security, and worker’s compensation.